Tuesday 11 September 2007

Mouthwash, The Breen and a strange sense of accomplishment.

Yesterday I finally finished watching Deep Space 9 all the way through. Over the last 6 months I have watched all seven seasons in -order- whenever I have had the chance - usually at night before I finally pass out. I guess everyone needs a hobby. Watching the lot, in the correct order, has left me with a strange sense of accomplishment I have to say – more so than pervously having done this with nine season of Stargate SG-1. Although quite what I actually accomplished during either of these periods in my life I am not entirely sure.

I know the urge to start a blog was forthcoming though.

Also, I now consider the Breen the intergalactic equivalent of "Sooty".

Hiding behind the Vorta – never actually coming out and saying it.

Just like the little yellow twat and Mr Corbit.


Either that or some menacing space Skippy – “What was that Mr Breen, the Federation are attacking the system along the asteroid belt? Get help now?!”

Open office thinks “twat” is a spelling mistake.

I'll leave you with this comforting thought; my mouth wash, or so it informs me on the bottle, has been tested by dentists. Which is good because had they got, say, ornithologists to do it it would have been a complete waste of time. I was almost worred for a moment.

No really.

No comments:

This link kills spam, your mum spammers, your mum.

Or Click For More Articles...