Tuesday 23 October 2007

How Adsense works - for retards.

Some spaz writes in my comment system;

"I could care less about your feelings on Rowling, but having ads for her books and things on your site is beyond ironic......... and Pathetic as well." - Anon.

I love the capital "P" there sport!

Anyways...

Google chooses what ads I run, not me... you don't know how Adsense works do you? I don't have any say in it, I can block ads by specific URL (but only 500 and more than that will be selling Potter stuff), but frankly I have better things to do.

If Google want to advertise a persons product on a page ripping into it; that's their problem, and the products problem; not mine fuck you very much!

Now go masturbate over pictures of Dumbledore in his Y-Fronts.

Tard.

No comments:

This link kills spam, your mum spammers, your mum.

Or Click For More Articles...