Tuesday 15 April 2008

Knife Fighting is Awesome.

For reasons that are best left a mystery, today I found myself reading this page about knife fighting and what utter rubbish it is. It's an entertaining read from someone who obviously knows what they are talking about - it's always good to have a pop at the culture devourers who pick and choose what they want and think they know what they are talking about I find, I digress, What I mean is, you'd have to be pretty well versed in a subject to come up with a book as obscure as this...



That's right, you are not imagining it and it is a real publication, this book is called "Put 'Em Down, Take 'Em Out: Knife Fighting Tecniques From Folsom Prison" - perhaps the most awesome name for a book ever in the history of mankind. Shit is so cash. I can just imagine the man in black singing a song of the same name...

Anyway, thought I'd share this with you.

No comments:

This link kills spam, your mum spammers, your mum.

Or Click For More Articles...