Sunday 16 September 2007

9 hours 50 minutes of my life I give to you Peter Jackson.

Having recovered from Friday nights hangover and my girlfriends subsequent puking, then making up for the puking with head, I am about to watch the entire Lord Of The Rings extended trilogy in one sitting. It's highly likely I'll want to code a MUD or write a fantasy role play game by the time I'm done (which is quite handy in a way because I can do at least one of those things, legitimately, at work). For the record let me say; I have no inclination at this time, pre-watch, to do either of those things.

We'll see how long that lasts.


This can be an experiment on passive suggestion.


Yes, that's right, that's a good excuse.


Also, I wonder, just what extra stuff is in there; I've not seen the extended versions at all and haven't read anything specifically telling me so I guess it'll be a suprise.


Mordor awaits...

No comments:

This link kills spam, your mum spammers, your mum.

Or Click For More Articles...