Friday 21 September 2007

Rapper The Game claims he is the police, the hip hop police.

US rapper The Game has appeared in court after being charged with impersonating a police officer.

Police said the star told a cab driver he was an undercover officer in 2006, ordering him to run several red lights.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7006214.stm


Digital Nobody says;

Which is all great in principle until you realise that the dude has two quite large tattoo's on his face, one of which which reads "LA" gang style, and that he in fact claims to have told the cab driver he was with "the hip hop police" not as the BBC article would initially have you believe, the police department. A case of retarded cab driver gets over excited - followed by retarded media follows suit I feel.


On a more inspirational note the next time I am in a cab in a hurry I am gonna claim that I am with the 'hip hop police' (department of 'criminal rhymes?'); if it gets 'em to go faster I say why not. I suggest you all do the same.

No comments:

This link kills spam, your mum spammers, your mum.

Or Click For More Articles...